Tuesday 27 October 2015

La Diablesse


Ok, so the Notting hill carnival was two months ago now. I waited all year for it, and it came and went in the blink of an eye. Now it's October, for goodness sake, and now Halloween's ruddy knocking at the door.

Lucky, this year, I got to wear the beautiful costume, (designed by Melissa simon-Hartman) entitled La Diablesse, in the Wrath section.

On top of that, I got to extend my partying in this amazing costume, by doing a bit of touring with the whole Carnival/costume shebang. And so, during September, I got to bring, and continue, the party vibes - with costumes, makeup, music,and a whole lot of jumping - to....*Drum roll, please*... Shanghai.
Yes, Shanghai. With Elimu invited, for the sixth year running, to partake in the Shanghai tourism festival, I was lucky enough to join. (More details and pics in the next post).

For now, however, here's Notting Hill Carnival Sunday, and Monday in Elimu, with the makeup looks I created, and rocked, (even if I did have to wake  a good hour - Yes. HOUR - earlier than I wanted to to create it in time,)


I don't know about you though, but I think I'm pretty much sorted for Halloween, no?

Sunday's Makeup look...



Monday's Makeup look...


...and Monday's costumes 

And here I am rocking the La Diablesse costume, in black, with my Mummy, (Band Queen) dressed in white, looking ABSOLUTELY gorgeous, as she waits to put on her back-piece, 


And off we went, partying on the streets of Notting Hill From morning till night.




With the King... 

...and the Queen...


 ...Followed by their loyal subjects...



5 comments :

  1. You look so amazing! I love both of the makeup looks you created as well, Monday's one is my fave!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you and your mom both look totally amazing! You did a fantastic job with the makeup :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just spent halloween in london but unfortunately didn't get to visit notting hill. you look awesome!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOU LOOK FAB!! Absolutely loving the eye makeup it's beautiful. I will one day make it down to the Notting Hill Carnival!

    http://maddiedarlingg.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...