Monday 5 January 2015

On the twelfth Day of Christmas...| Goodnight, Christmas



There's been smiles like this...

There's been days jam-packed with laughing, followed by arguing, followed by giggling, followed by chases all amongst food and drink that has left us so knackered we'veconked out on the sofa like this...


...but it has come. The last day of Christmas, (sniff, sniff), and whilst the lights in our house, and along the streets of the nation, will shortly be coming down, I want to officially bid farewell to the beautiful, sparkle that has made my heart so warm and snugly on these cold winter nights.



Goodnight, beautifully, twinkling Doorway. You welcomed me home with a love so warm, and twinkling, radiating far in the dark mornings, afternoon and nights.


 Goodnight, Christmas Tree. This Christmas you once again kept my Gifts for other warm, whilst simultaneously cuddling the gifts that surprised me. Gifts that I will adore for time to come

 I mean, check out my new measuring spoons. Cute or what? (Mum definitely spoiled me this year with a range of presents. Not to mention a Smart TV. Definitely didn't see that one coming.)


Goodnight, Reindeer.

Goodnight, Christmas, 'till next time. xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...