Saturday 27 December 2014

On the Third Day of Christmas... | An Abundance of Food

Food, food, food. There's so much yummy food.


I cooked this year, an act which is becoming a bit of a habit in our house, and, as the tables currently stand filled with nibbles, the fridge still has scrum-diddly-umptious leftovers that are dwindling fast, We're eating full, hearty meals of meat and sauces in the morning for goodness sake. We're eating chocolate for lunch. There is no order to our madness, and I'm loving it. 




My mum made these yummy spicy, fish fritters, which have disappeared and have had to be remade several times so far. They're are seriously too good.  

 My signature summer-fruit muffins were requested by my younger brother. And the cake, of the same sort, sits in my new cake tins by Denby. I love these tins a little too much, my brother, of course, loves what they are designed to hold.



Oh, I love Christmas. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...