Friday 26 December 2014

On the Second Day of Christmas... | Boxing Day

…Annnnnnd the secrecy, wrapping, and distribution of gifts continue.

I love taking out my well-hunted pressies from their hiding places, wrapping them up and seeing them look all pretty with their bows, which leads me to one of the things I love about Christmas.
Giving presents.


As a child it was always about wishing to see what it was that was under the tree for me, but now, finding that one thing I feel fits that certain person, seeing the look on their face as they receive their well wrapped gift, especially if it turns out they really like it, feels sooooo good. I love it. It's a serious natural high for me, people. A serious natural high.


What about you, do you love hunting, wrapping and handing out presents, or does the mere thought of next Christmas's present hunt fill you with dread?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...