Sunday 28 December 2014

On the fourth day of Christmas... | Sparkly, pretty, Christmasy Homes.

Oh, that warm, fuzzy feeling that a house decked out for Christmas gives me is on another level.




Since the beginning of December (mid November for some) homes, streets, shops, you name it, having been decking themselves out for Christmas, ours included. Outside of our house, amongst other lights, stands these gorgeous reindeer, and I am in love with them. My love is as strong for them this year as it was the last and shows no signs of dwindling. I genuinely fear for their safety. I mean,, they're so preety. What if  their lights go out forever? What if the wind finds a way to take them away? What if we need a replacement and never find them, or the equivalent to them again? What if -- Shh. I can't think about it. I won't. But how cute. eh?

My granddad's Christmas bells.

 We always have this little otter on the windowsill, but he just looked so cute with golden lights of Christmas and the sun going down.

There's something so magical, and heart-warming about this time of year, with its twinkly lights, baubles, and golden hues. Shops, streets, and houses are glimmering and I'm dreading the 5th of January when it's time for them to come down.

Until then, I will continue to bask in the festive warmth and twinkling lights that surround me.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...