Friday 1 August 2014

Liebster Award

Hello, hello, hello.

So the lovely Jessica at Perfectfixations (you should DEFINITELY check her out) has nominated me for the Liebster award, which is great because I get to share a bit more about myself with you gorgeous people.

Alrighty then, before we begin, let's get to grip with the rules.

The Rules
1. Thank the blog that nominated you and link them
2. Post eleven facts about yourself.
3. Answer the eleven questions provided by the person who nominated you and then create an eleven-question set for the next group of nominees.
4. Choose eleven people to nominate and link them in the post.
5. Let your nominees know they've been tagged - and no tag-backs!
6. Nominate blogs under 200 followers.

Let's begin, shall we?

11 facts about yours truly

  1. I'm the first born child for my mum, and second born for my dad. And if we were to exclude my brother and sister on my dad's side (just for a second) then I'd be the eldest of four. But we won't do that 'cause that's mean and I love them.  
  2. I was born in the same hospital as Prince William, Harry, and little George.
  3. I am a MASSIVE Doctor Who fan. Seriously, that is my show. I love that show. 
  4. I love the smell of washing powder. I think it's the best scent in the whole world.
  5. I'm a Psychology and Health studies graduate. 
  6. Macaroni cheese is my all time favourite meal, but I don't like how everybody makes it.
  7. I paint, and when I do, I prefer using my fingers to paintbrushes.
  8. I love writing.
  9. As a child I used to be terrified of dogs. (I'm over that now though, don't worry.) 
  10. I listen to a lot of Orchestral (trailer type) music.
  11. I can't ride a bike. (Oi, you can stop laughing, thank you.)

Right, so with those eleven random facts out the way, we go on to the eleven questions asked by Jessica.

1. What is your favourite Disney film?
Ooh, tough one, there's so many to choose. But I really, really love Beauty and the Beast.  
2.  What country do you dream of visiting?
I don't really dream about one particular place, there are too many interesting places for that, but I have always said I wanted to go to Dubai and I haven't yet, so... Dubai
3.  Who is your favourite actor?
Sophie Okonedo
4. Favourite flavour of ice cream?
Mint chocolate chip
5. Do you have a secret crush?
Not at the moment, but I do love having them. 
6.  Most underrated makeup brand?
Avon.
7.  Ever skived off school?
Hasn't everyone?
8. Do you have any secret talents?
Hmm... I don't think I have any secret ones. 
9.   Who is your favourite James Bond?
It's a toss up between Roger Moore and Pierce Bronsnan. I'll say Pierce Brosnan. (He was the face of Bond when I was little, so)
10.  Favourite historical figure from history?
Hypatia
11. What is your favourite brand of makeup brushes?
I don't often use make up brushes when it comes to applying my make up. As with my paintings,I prefer to use my fingers, and the makeup brushes I do use tend to be from different brands, So I don't really have a favourite. Who knows though, the day may come.

So there you go, eleven random facts and eleven answered questions. 
Now, for my next trick, I will nominate the following...
Here's what I want you to answer my lovelies...
  1. If you could live in any book (or film) which one would it be?
  2. What's the one thing (excluding family and friends) that you couldn't live without?
  3. Tea or coffee?
  4. If you were invited onboard the Tardis for one trip, where would you chose to go?
  5. What would your be superpower?
  6. How would you classify your style?
    1. How long does it take you to get ready in the mornings?
    1. How long does it take you to get ready for a night out?
    2. Liptick or Lip Gloss?
    3. Peep toe heels or closed?
    4. What song can you not stop listening to right now?

    8 comments :

    1. Oooooh I loved reading this! Born in the same hospital as the royals eh?! Rather plush ;)

      Can't wait to answer your questions! :) xxxx

      ReplyDelete
    2. Thank you so much for nominating me! I'll be sure to write up my answers ASAP. xx

      ReplyDelete
    3. Thank you very much for the nomination lovely! X

      ReplyDelete
    4. Thanks for the nomination ! I'll make sure to do it asap :) xx

      ReplyDelete
    5. Thank you for the nomination. I'm currently running late publishing my July Faves so as soon as I have done that I will do the Liebster Award:) xx

      ReplyDelete
    6. Thank you for nominating me, I think this is a great way to find other new bloggers and it's lovely how supportive everyone is.

      I'll be doing my nominations ASAP! xx

      ReplyDelete
    7. Thank you for nominating me! :) this will be my next blog post :) xo

      http://astateofgracce.blogspot.com/

      ReplyDelete
    8. I've just put my Liebster Aware post live! Thanks again for nominating me.

      beautyazade.blogspot.co.uk

      ReplyDelete

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...